Friday, March 17, 2017

NCAA March Madness; Who Will Win?

It's the best time of the year again: MARCH MADNESS! With the first round of the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament coming to a close, I have only missed 4 picks on my bracket. Check out my bracket below! 


I am sitting in a pretty good position. The teams that have lost so far are teams that I do not have advancing into the second round of the tournament. In the CBS pool ran by a family friend, I am in sitting in third place. Not too shabby.

The only thing I regret doing is picking UCLA to win the entire tournament. Lonzo Ball and the rest of the Bruins are a great team but I just do not see them winning the entire tournament. After watching Kentucky win the SEC Championship, I see the blue and white winning the entire tournament. When the Wildcats play together, they are absolutely unstoppable. I truly believe this is Kentucky's year.

I guess we will just have to wait and see. 

H2








No comments:

Post a Comment